Recently, we have been getting a lot of phone calls and enquiries about offers advertised on discount websites.
All treatment offers available at our Upminster clinic will be advertised on our website and social channels only. We do not advertise our treatment offers and discounts with discount websites.
If you are thinking of having a cosmetic procedure such as Botox or lip fillers, and find discounts on these websites, please be aware, you are potentially risking your saftey.
Unfortunately, the line between who should and should not be carrying out non-surgical cosmetic procedures is incredibly blurry (due to regulations). And, it’s very easy to find people offering discounted or package treatments in the backs of salons or even their own home. A few pounds could be the difference between staying safe and a cosmetic disaster.
Tips to Stay Safe
There is a lot you can do to minimise risks involved with cosmetic procedures and eliminate the risk of unqualified practitioners harming your body. Don’t be tempted by very cheap treatments, allow yourself time to fully explore treatments and your motivations.
1. Always go with a practitioner with experience. There are number of factors to consider when treating a patient with dermal fillers and Botox, therefore, proper assessment requires medical knowledge. This medical knowledge ensures the best judgement and correct application is carried out for each individual patient.
2. There is risk involved with every cosmetic procedure. You are entitled to a consultation prior treatment. During, risks should be explained in full so as you are aware of what’s involved. It’s highly likely the difference between a more expensive treatment and a cheaper one is the practitioner’s experience.
Should complications occur during or after a treatment, an experienced nurse or practitioner has the ability to handle the situation.
We are the only Aesthetics clinic in Upminster, led by registered Drs and Nurses, to ensure safe practice. And, as an established, trustworthy clinic, you will always have access to our medical teams before – and long after – your treatment. All non-surgical cosmetic treatments available at our clinic are carried out using the highest quality of approved products. Treatment procedures, risks and results are explained in full during a one-on-one consultation with our highly experienced, qualified professionals.
Things to Remember…
– A qualified, responsible practitioner will invest time in consultation and assessment to ensure that you receive the correct treatment for your individual needs. Additionally, any questions that you have will be listened to and answered in as much detail required to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision.
– Once you have decided to go ahead with your treatment, a qualified practitioner will ensure a safe dermal filler is used, selecting the right product to safely achieve the results you expect. You are also entitled to quality service and after care, and should you suffer any side effects or complications, our practitioners will be able to manage them to ensure a safe outcome.
– Non-surgical cosmetic procedures are costly for very good reasons. The expense involved in using quality products, providing excellent service and meeting the necessary safety requirements is significant. In order to meet these costs, quality practitioners have to set their prices accordingly.
If you have been following our social channels and seen a treatment discount that you would like more information on please contact us. All of our treatment consultations are free.