Professional Teeth Whitening is a cosmetic procedure that is becoming increasingly popular. It is now easier than ever to get the Hollywood smile that you have dreamt of as our Teeth Whitening treatment can produce 2 to 8 shades of lift, taking your teeth go from yellow to white in a matter of minutes. Teeth Whitening is usually for people who have discoloured teeth; there are many reasons as to why your teeth may have discolouration, the most common being aging and consumption of staining substances such as, coffee, tea, red wine and tobacco. The reason that we get teeth discoloration from substances is because the surface of our teeth contain tiny pores that are penetrated over time, causing discolouration to tooth enamel. Although discolouration is not dangerous in anyway, it can have a serious effect on the individual.
As our smile is one of the first things that other people notice, if you have discoloured teeth, it is very understandable that you may be very self conscious and aware of your teeth…or maybe you choose not to smile at all! You shouldn’t suffer anymore, so why not take the first step today to create a new you! Book yourself in for our Teeth Whitening treatment to give yourself a beautiful, bright smile that you can show off proudly!
Teeth Whitening treatments are no longer deemed exclusive to celebrities as more and more people, both women and men, are discovering the benefits and advantages associated with having bright, white, healthy teeth.
– Improves Appearance Dramatically – Teeth whitening is an excellent way to improve one’s appearance and is the main the reason why people choose to have this treatment.
– Better Self Esteem – Looking good often influences how people feel about themselves. Teeth Whitening improves self-esteem because you will no longer feel the need to smile with a closed mouth ore shield your teeth when laughing or talking. Instead, you can show your smile off with confidence!
– A Healthier Lifestyle – Whiter teeth are associated with a healthier lifestyle, as when people have brighter teeth, they tend to smile more often and are less self-conscious and uncomfortable while interacting with people. Having your Teeth Whitened may also give you the kick you need to start eating healthier and having a better lifestyle, as you wouldn’t want to risk staining and discolouring your fresh, white, healthy teeth.
– A More Youthful Smile – A whiter smile tends to minimize the appearance of facial wrinkles, giving way to a more youthful and energetic appearance.
More Approachable – A whiter smile gives people to whom you are speaking to a place to focus on and gives you a friendlier appearance.
– Side Effects – The biggest benefit of Teeth Whitening with Aesthetics of Essex is that it does not have any harmful side effects on your teeth, as it is a gentle treatment that does not affect the enamel of the teeth in any way.
Our Teeth Whitening treatment is ONLY preformed by our registered dental professional to ensure optimum safety. So if you are looking for a hassle-free and safe way to whiten your smile, Aesthetics of Essex is the place to be!